Guest Pass Policy & Kids Pool and Locker Room Rules
Please note, due to an increase in traffic over the holidays, members must be present with their guests over the following black-out dates:
February 15 - 21, 2015
June 28 - July 5, 2015
December 20, 2015 - January 3, 2016.
As a private club, it is our goal to service our members in the best way possible by giving them priority use of the facility. Due to the increasing number of guests visiting the club, please note the following policy:
• Each membership (individual, couple, or family) may bring in a maximum of four guests per day (complimentary guest pass or paid).
• If you will not be present at the club with your guest, you must have your guest CLICK HERE to register in advance. Excludes the above black-out dates.
• All guests under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver/release form prior to entering the club.
• Zenergy members receive complimentary guest passes as part of their membership.
• All active adult Health members receive 8 guest passes annually, which renew on a calendar year.
• All active adult Tennis members receive 12 guest passes annually, which renew on a calendar year.
• After you have used up your complimentary guest passes, you are allowed to bring additional guests at a fee of $40 per day.
• Any guest under the age of 15 years old is eligible for a $15 daily guest pass.
• Guests under the age of 15 MUST be accompanied by an active adult member.
• Individuals are only allowed to be a guest at Zenergy 8 times per calendar year.
• Even if an individual is a guest of multiple members, they are still capped at a total of 8 visits per calendar year.