Guest Pass Policy & Kids Pool and Locker Room Rules
Please note, due to an increase in traffic over the holidays, members must be present with their guests over the following black-out dates:
February 18 - 25, 2017
June 29 - July 6, 2017
December 18, 2017 - January 1, 2018.
As a private club, it is our goal to service our members in the best way possible by giving them priority use of the facility. Due to the increasing number of guests visiting the club, please note the following policy:
• Each membership (individual, couple, or family) may bring in a maximum of four guests per day (complimentary guest pass or paid).
• All guests under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver/release form prior to entering the club.
• Zenergy members receive complimentary guest passes as part of their membership.
• All active adult Health members receive 8 guest passes annually, which renew on a calendar year.
• All active adult Tennis members receive 12 guest passes annually, which renew on a calendar year.
• After you have used up your complimentary guest passes, you are allowed to bring additional guests at a fee of $40 per day.
• Any guest under the age of 15 years old is eligible for a $15 daily guest pass.
• Guests under the age of 15 MUST be accompanied by an active adult member.
• Individuals are only allowed to be a guest at Zenergy 8 times per calendar year.
• Even if an individual is a guest of multiple members, they are still capped at a total of 8 visits per calendar year.
In an effort to ensure the most pleasurable experience for members and guests, please take a moment to review the following Club Rules.
Kids Age Requirements
- Children under 14 years of age are not allowed to use the pool facilities unless accompanied and supervised by an adult. This means you must always be near your child(ren) when they are swimming, keeping your eyes on your child(ren) at all times.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied and supervised by an adult while using the Club facilities.
- Children over 12 years of age are welcome to attend classes if they are accompanied by an adult (excludes Hot Yoga and BodyPump).
Locker Room Notation
- Children must be 12 years or older to enter the main locker rooms without adult supervision.
- Boys five years of age and over are not allowed in the women's locker room.
- Girls five years of age and over are not allowed in the men's locker room.
- Children are encouraged to use the family locker rooms.
Please CLICK HERE for a full list of all child-specific pool and locker room policies.