90 Days to a New You
Are you ready to kick-start your year with a complete fitness and nutrition program? Zenergy is launching another 90-Day Challenge—and this program has proven results!
“I never thought that getting fit would be so fun and educational,” says Mary Ann Chubb, one of the many participants who have taken—and conquered—the 90-Day Challenge. “Working out in a group was really motivating for me. Not only did I learn new fitness routines, but I also learned how to eat in a way that nourished my body. During the program, I gained muscle, lost fat, and had lots of energy to sustain me throughout the day.”
You don’t have to starve yourself or slog through endless hours of exercise to get results. Instead, you need the right recipe for success and Brenda Powell, one of our talented personal trainers and fitness instructors, is here to dish it up.
Here’s what you can expect from the 90-Day Challenge:
- Individual Meetings: At the beginning of the 90-Day Challenge, Brenda meets individually with each participant to set goals, review current eating habits, and discuss injuries, food, allergies, concerns, and more. What’s more, she’ll help you develop a customized weekly workout plan.
- Body Composition Analysis: The body composition analysis helps you establish a baseline so you can measure success. You’ll undergo the analysis before, during, and after the challenge.
- Pictures: We’ll take “before” pictures so that at the end of the 90 days, you can see how far you’ve come.
During the Challenge
- Group Workouts: There are two group workouts per week. These sessions provide motivation, camaraderie—and invaluable personal attention to help you develop safe, effective fitness habits.
- Nutrition Talk: During the challenge, Brenda offers at least one nutrition talks to discuss the importance of protein, food timing, ingredients, label reading, and more.
- Supermarket Safari: Having trouble navigating the grocery store? Brenda will take you on a supermarket safari where you’ll practice your new label-reading skills.
- Food Journal: A food journal is an excellent tool for building awareness and accountability. By tracking your eating habits, you’ll be able to make lasting changes. You’ll turn your food journal in every week for feedback.
- Body Composition Analysis: The best way to measure your progress…is to measure your progress. You’ll undergo body composition analysis halfway through the challenge so that you can celebrate your success and make any necessary adjustments.
- Recipes and Handouts: You won’t be going it alone. Brenda will provide constant support in a variety of ways, including handouts and new recipe ideas.
- Education: The best part of the 90-Day Challenge (well, aside from the amazing results you’ll experience)? You’ll learn fitness and nutrition skills that you can use forever. Learn how to balance your interests to create a well-rounded fitness program. Learn how to support yourself with proper nutrition. Learn how to build a lifetime of optimal health.
- Email Support: Have a question during the challenge? You’ll be able to reach out to Brenda and get an answer.
After the Challenge
- Body Composition Analysis: We’ll measure your body composition one more time so you can celebrate your amazing results.
- Pictures: We’ll take pictures so you can compare the “before” and “after” pictures. It’s the perfect visual proof of your success.
- A New You: Past participants in the 90-Day Challenge have lost an average of 12-15 pounds and 10 percent body fat!
- Reformed Habits: The 90-Day Challenge is just the beginning. The challenge will launch you into a lifetime of healthy habits.
So, what are you waiting for? Commit to 90 days that will change your life. Join Brenda at noon on Friday January 25, 2013 in the Zenergy lobby to learn more.