The Cure for Tight Hips
Tight hips? Join the crowd. In our busy, active town, tight hips is one of the most common complaints. If you’re outside, charging hard, you’re likely to develop some tightness in the hips. But have no fear—yoga instructor Ryan Redman has just the remedy:
Eye of the Needle pose:
- Lie down on your back with knees bent and feet placed just behind your hips.
- Place your left lower shin on top of your lower right thigh.
- Draw your right knee up into your chest by reaching your left hand between your legs and to the front of your right shin.
- Reach your right hand around the front of your right shin.
- Stay relaxed around the head and heck.
- You may try supporting your head with a folded blanket if your chin lifts higher than your chest.
- Breathe and enjoy.